Jobs

Job Vacancies

Here at the Arisaig Hotel we are pleased that 75 percent of our work force are returning for another season with us, However, we are now looking for the other 25 percent to join our energetic, enthusiastic, hard working, funny and sometimes witty, friendly team and family orientated hotel.

We have vacancies for the following positions

General Assistants

Chef

If you would like to apply then please do not hesitate to send your current CV to enquiries@arisaighotel.co.uk

 



Make a Reservation



Book a Table



Latest News